Customer Care Line Manager France/Italy
Descripción de la oferta
TheFork, a TripAdvisor® Company is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe, Australia and Latin America, with a network of more than 80,000 restaurants worldwide, more than 30.5 million monthly visits and present in 22+ countries around the globe.
TheFork connects restaurants and diners.
Through TheFork (website and application), as well as through TripAdvisor, users can easily select a restaurant according to preference criteria (such as the localisation, type of cuisine, restaurant type and average price), consult user reviews, check real-time availability and instantly book online.
From the restaurants’ side, TheFork provides them with a software solution, TheFork Manager, which enables restaurants to optimize reservations management, streamline operations and ultimately improve service and revenues.
TheFork team aims to inspire and enable people to confidently discover, experience and share food. We operate under a shared set of values that define how we do business and how we interact with our colleagues, our partners, our customers and our food community. We strongly believe that building a diverse workforce of people from all walks of life helps us have a richer, more vibrant, more successful workplace.
For our Customer Care Team in Barcelona we are looking for Line Manager. Are you a strong leader with high organizational skills? Are you strongly Customer-centric? Are you passionate about efficiency and constant improvement for excellent customer service? Then, this offer is for you!
What you will do
- Collaborate with HR and other departments to enhance recruitment and onboarding processes.
- Operational tasks, planning and team distribution for optimal service coverage
- Live check on incoming customers requests: prioritization and assignation
- Quality audits
- Coaching & Career development
- 121 meetings to follow up on Specialists performance
- Centralize team needs to align with other departments
- Team Morale and engagement: define tactical incentives and challenges
Who you are
- Native in French and fluent English (Italian would be an extra value)
- Customer- oriented
- Highly empathetic
- Great communication skills
- Autonomous learner
- Strong leader
- Very proactive
- Problem solving mindset
- Highly resilient
- Team player
- Highly organized
- Quality and efficiency focused
- Great coaching skills
- Flexible, adaptable for change
What can we Offer
- Competitive salary
- Ticket Restaurant
- International working environment
- Compensation for practicing sports in any gym in Barcelona
- Interesting discount in private health insurance
- Dining and leisure area + terrace
- Coffee point on each floor with coffee and tea for free
- Well-being activities and benefits (massages, fresh fruit, free snacks, team building events, etc.)