Senior Software Engineer - Java
Descripción de la oferta
Veeva is a mission-driven organization that aspires to help our customers in Life Sciences and Regulated industries bring their products to market, faster. We are shaped by our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. Our teams develop transformative cloud software, services, consulting, and data to make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do. Veeva is a work anywhere company. You can work at home, at a customer site, or in an office on any given day. As a Public Benefit Corporation, you will also work for a company focused on making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
This role is part of the Vault Commercial Content team that builds world-class products to allow customers to efficiently share and manage documents and digital assets through their lifecycle, with a key focus on approving and distributing compliant content for promotional and medical use.
Opportunities are available across Europe as this is a Work Anywhere role including our hub offices (Oxford, Frankfurt, Paris, Barcelona).
What You'll Do
- Rapidly build new applications on an existing, robust enterprise platform
- Build new infrastructure from scratch following the best practices in cloud software development
- Collaborate with product managers and QA to deliver cutting-edge solutions and deliver value to our customers
- Work on multiple layers of our platform, including backend (primary), front-end, and DevOps
- Mentor junior engineers
- 5+ years experience in Java, preferably at an enterprise cloud software company
- Proven ability to write clean, testable, readable code in a team environment
- Hands-on experience with open source technologies such as: Spring, MySQL, Hibernate, Solr, Maven, Git, Jenkins, Mockito, Tomcat, Linux, AWS, Vagrant, Docker, Kubernetes
- 3+ years of experience in relational databases with a mastery of SQL
Perks & Benefits
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Annual budget to donate to the non-profit of your choice
- Health & wellness programs
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.