Senior Talent Acquisition Partner (Tech)
Descripción de la oferta
Wallbox is a global scale-up from Barcelona, born in 2015 and dedicated to changing the way the world uses energy. We create smart charging systems for electric vehicles that combine cutting-edge technology with an outstanding design, because we believe that design is as essential as technology. And in order to provide an integrated experience, the communication between the car and the charger is managed via an easy-to-use App.
Wallbox operates in over 40 countries and has offices in Barcelona, Madrid, China, and the US. We are a team of dreamers, doers, and makers, working worldwide to lead the path to sustainable electric transportation. More than 200 dedicated experts of over 20 different nationalities work together on achieving this goal.
We are powered by a culture of trust and innovation, something we have to earn every day by living up to our values. This culture has shown to be rewarding in many ways - amongst them, the creation of the world’s first bidirectional charger, the Quasar, and the recognition as the best of CES 2020 in transportation technology.
We have closed our second tranche of series A investment, bringing the total round to €23M. Have we also mentioned our brand-new headquarters in Barcelona?
At the end of the day, working at Wallbox is at the same time challenging, fun and rewarding. If you like the idea of a dynamic environment, desire to work alongside an incredibly talented, fast-growing team and believe in the future of sustainable transportation, this is the place for you.
Are you ready to change the world with us?
As a Talent Acquisition Parnet, you will be responsible of taking Wallbox’s recruitment function to the next level by supporting the Hiring Managers in finding the best talent for their teams. This position requires a strong focus in Engineering (Hardware, Firmware and Software) but also an interest in other areas such as Corporate Services or Expansion.
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through proactive market research and ongoing relationship management
- Work closely with Hiring Managers to develop and execute effective sourcing strategies
- Source, screen and conduct competency-based interviews with candidates
- Advise hiring managers on recruitment strategies and processes
- Monitor and oversee the recruitment process and offer management
- Use data to create, measure and scale smart recruiting strategies and benchmark salaries
- Focus on the Engineering side of the business but also participation in various recruitment projects
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Business Economics, Business Administration, Human Resources or related
- Around 6 years of experience in a similar position in a multinational environment
- Experience in 360 degree recruitment
- Excellent English communication skills, both spoken and written. Any other European language is a big plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills including negotiating, influencing, problem solving and facilitation skills with experience establishing credibility and strong working relationships at all levels across the organisation
- Feel comfortable in a dynamic, fast growing scale-up environment
- Experience in consumer electronics companies is a must, alongside working within a startup/scale-up
- Recruitment experience for companies which have a physical product (hardware) associated to a platform or app (software)
- 100% company paid private medical insurance, including dental coverage, after six months
- Attractive compensation package
- Flexible working hours
- Friday afternoons off
- Opportunity to advance your payroll (under request)
- Unlimited coffee & beverages
- Language classes (English & Spanish)
- Sports channel, which offers online classes until our gym is opened
- Monthly “All Hands” & other team events
- Brand new canteen with a variety of breakfast and lunch dishes, everyday, for a discounted price
- Brand new offices in Zona Franca
- Over 20 different nationalities
- No suits! Unless it’s Carnival or Halloween
Please upload your CV in English
*At Wallbox, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.