Salesforce Support Analyst
Descripción de la oferta
Do you want to change the world? At Cabify, that’s what we’re doing. We aim to make cities better places to live by improving mobility for the people living in them, connecting riders to drivers at the touch of a button. Maybe one day cities will be places where nobody needs a private car. But we’ve still got a long way to go...fancy joining us?
Founded in 2011, we have become the first Spanish tech ‘unicorn’. Our HQ is in Madrid but you can currently find us in 89 cities across Spain and Latin America. Every month, new members join our world-class team of passionate, smart and talented individuals with a hunger to challenge the status quo.
But no matter how quickly we grow or how big we become, we’re determined to keep our ‘start-up’ spirit. We are a confident, professional, charismatic and focused team, young at heart and proud to do things the right way. We like to think of ourselves as an ethical and innovative tech company that has created a business where everyone is treated fairly and respectfully, from our engineers to the drivers that use our platform. Moreover, we always comply fully with government regulations and respect local laws.
It’s been quite a ride so far, but in reality our journey has only just begun. If we’re going to turn our vision into a reality, we’re going to need plenty more bright, ambitious people to join us!
- Supporting the administration of the Salesforce platform and other sales tools: creating new users; assigning profiles and permission sets; managing sharing rules; etc.
- Providing day-to-day end user support and managing the Salesforce tickets.
- Addressing incoming support requests and issues, identifying and validating concerns, and communicating common themes and bugs.
- Creating dashboards and reports.
- Ensuring that tickets and issues presented are handled within the established department.
- Collaborating to identify ticketing themes and issues in order to identify potential system enhancements or bugs
- Maintains a high level of awareness of and enthusiasm
- Some experience with Salesforce.com CRM is highly preferred
- Work collaboratively across different business units
- Plan and manage one’s own time while working on multiple tickets
- Experience around creating reports, dashboards and documenting processes
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks/priorities
- Good organizational skills and a attention to detail
What we’re looking for:
- Has at least 1 year experience as a salesforce administrator (implementing projects)
- 1 year experience as a Business Analyst (desirable).
- Administration experience in a Salesforce environment
- Experience on Marketing Cloud is desirable
- Solid understanding of Sales and Service cloud functionality
- Expert in declarative configuration (i.e. Process builder, flows, workflows, validations, formula fields etc.) (deriable)
- Highly experience around creating complex reports, dashboards and documenting processes
- Advanced skills in manipulating(update, upload, merge) data on Salesforce system
- Has experience of using the Salesforce Data loader for export, insert, upsert and update
- Has a high level of understanding of broad data quality protocols and an ability to view data quality and integrity from a global perspective
- Holds relevant Salesforce qualification (desirable).
About the team you’ll work with:
You’ll join a fantastic team of bright, experienced marketing professionals who spread the word about Cabify with energy, positivity and passion.
The good stuff:
We’re a company full of happy, motivated people and we never want that to change. Here are some more reasons why it rocks to be part of our family.
- Flexible work environment & hours
- Regular fun team events
- Cabify staff discount
- Personal development programmes
- Flexible remuneration: subsidized restaurant tickets, transport tickets, healthcare and childcare
- A pet room so you don’t have to leave your furry friend at home
- All the gear you need - just bring yourself.
- And last but not least...free coffee!