SEO Team Lead (Remote work is ok)
Descripción de la oferta
Does that sounds like you?
But first, let’s break the ice!
Who we are & what we do
At Leadtech, we work hard... and play harder! Our mission is to bring forward new business ideas and empower employees to achieve their goals in the online business world.
Since 2009, we have been fostering innovative and creative techniques across many industries, making us pioneers in online project management.
Leadtech is dedicated to constant improvement and inspiring new ideas daily for the world we live in and the future to come.
If you have a creative and innovative mind, Leadtech is looking for you!
Does this still sound like your cup of tea? There’s more
You’re our perfect candidate if you:
- Executing international search engine optimization campaigns across multiple websites and search engines.
- Plan and execute SEO programs, including (but not limited to) opportunity analysis, campaign planning, audits and management
- Provide tactical SEO recommendations for new product launches, website updates and international expansions, work on implementation in cross-functional teams
- Monitor Organic Search performance of our sites and top competitor sites for all owned products
- Help advocate for SEO best practices and adoption by core cross-functional teams, including content, front-end engineering, and creative teams
- Keeping up-to-date with industry SEO trends best practices.
Your expertise in a nutshell:
- 3+ years of professional experience in SEO (preferably in-house SEO in e-commerce / online retail), with a proven track record of successfully developing and implementing SEO programs and significantly improving Organic Search performance for online businesses
- +2 years experience in
- Extensive knowledge of SEO best practices, search engine algorithms and ranking strategies, and passion to stay abreast of news and trends in SEO and online marketing
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of Google, Bing and Yahoo best practices
- On-site optimization strategies and best practices expert
- Advanced experience using social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Ability to work cross-functionally with content, design, communications and product teams to drive SEO programs forward in a highly-effective manner
- Advanced Knowledge of HTML5 (Rich snippets and responsive design)
- Flexibility, being able to adapt quickly to new scenarios
- Strong analytical, communication and organizational skills
Extra awesomeness scores points!
- Previous experience in online tourism/travel companies
Interested? Keep reading!
Leadtech offers an exceptional working environment in a dynamic and international team. We invest in people’s development offering the opportunity for continuous training and career growth.
Some of the perks of working with us:
- Competitive salary
- Full-time, permanent contract
- Private health insurance
- 25 days of holiday + your birthday off
- Flexible vacation time (no blackout days)
- Flextime (7 - 09.30h / 16 - 18.30h)
- Free Friday afternoons (a 7-hour day!)
- 35-hour week for the full month of August (free afternoons!)
- Flexibility to work from home
- Other benefits paid from the gross salary (ticket restaurant, transport tickets, nursery tickets)
- Team-building activities
- Monthly afterwork
- Free coffee and snacks
- Free fresh fruit
- English courses
- Permanent internal training + Annual budget for external training
- Games room (Nintendo, basketball arcade)
- Terrace at the office
- Innovative approach to all internal processes and businesses
- Work with the latest technologies + Career progress opportunities
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
Leadtech is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer, which means we encourage applications from people with different backgrounds, interests, and personal circumstances. Our team welcomes applicants regardless of their race, gender, age, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, and/or disabilities. All we need is your high energy, skills, and willingness to be a part of a great project!
- First step: 15-minute phone interview to get to know you
- Second step: Interview with HR and your future manager to talk about the position and how we approach work. It includes a brief skill assessment test
- Third step: Interview with HR and your future department director to talk about the position and how we approach work. It includes a brief skill assessment test
- Fourth step: HR’s timely response regarding the status of your application and/or a second interview
Sounds good? Apply now!
We’re looking forward to meeting you.
You'll have the flexibility to choose whether you'd like to come to the office every day, from time to time, or work fully remote. We want you to find the best combination for you.
If you prefer to be surrounded with amazing people, our exceptional office is in Barcelona’s Blue Building, located right on the city's seafront. Besides our stunning views, you’ll enjoy our office perks such as free fruit, snacks, and coffee and you’ll also be able to take part in our Mario Kart and table tennis competitions.
The personal data you provide will be processed in order to manage your candidacy for the corporate selection processes that fit your profile. If you wish, you can exercise your rights of access, rectification or cancellation by writing to our address (Avenida Litoral, 12-14, 5ta planta. Barcelona. 08005) or to the email address [email protected], attaching to your request a document that can validate your identity.