Enterprise Account Executive - Spain (Madrid)
Descripción de la oferta
Databricks operates at the leading edge of the Unified Data Analytics space and our customers turn to us to drive the accelerated innovation that their businesses need to gain first mover advantage in today's ultra competitive landscape.
As we continue our rapid expansion across Southern Europe, we are looking for a highly motivated, creative, execution oriented Enterprise Account Executive to be the first person on the ground in Spain to maximise the phenomenal market opportunity that exists for Databricks in the region.
As an Enterprise Account Executive at Databricks you’ll come with an informed and compelling point of view on the Big Data and Advanced Analytics space which will drive your successful execution strategy and together with both cross-functional teams and partners, allow you to deliver exceptional value to our customers.
- Asses your territory and develop a strategic plan to execute against it
- Identify key land opportunities and develop the most mature expand use cases
- Orchestrate and leverage cross-functional teams to maximise the impact on your ecosystem
- Build exceptional value with all engagements to drive successful negotiations to close point
- Track record of selling complex software deals and quota over-achievement
- Evidence of creating demand that delivered substantial business value
- Experience of following robust sales methodologies and process, e.g. account planning, MEDDPICC, Command of the Message and accurate forecasting
- Ability to build effective champions and collaborative teams to support execution of your territory plan
- Experience of developing a clear partner strategy and managing it to success
- Highly motivated to identify all key uses cases and buying centres in an opportunity to increase the impact of Databricks in an organisation
- Fluency in Spanish and English essential with other European languages desirable
Databricks’ mission is to accelerate innovation for its customers by unifying Data Science, Engineering and Business. Founded by the original creators of Apache Spark™, Databricks provides a Unified Analytics Platform for data science teams to collaborate with data engineering and lines of business to build data products. Users achieve faster time-to-value with Databricks by creating analytic workflows that go from ETL and interactive exploration to production. The company also makes it easier for its users to focus on their data by providing a fully managed, scalable, and secure cloud infrastructure that reduces operational complexity and total cost of ownership. Databricks, venture-backed by Andreessen Horowitz, NEA and Battery Ventures, among others, has a global customer base that includes Salesforce, Viacom, Shell, and HP. For more information, visit www.databricks.com.
Apache, Apache Spark and Spark are trademarks of the Apache Software Foundation.