Sr. SEO Specialist
Descripción de la oferta
Who We Are
From its brilliant but modest start, Vistaprint has grown into an e-commerce powerhouse. Employing over 6000 globally, we have achieved an impressive growth rate and continue to strive for the highest. Through a progressive business model supported by patented and proprietary technologies, Vistaprint does what no one else can. We deliver high-quality products in low volumes for a great price. Our core business is providing online services and solutions, such as email marketing and digital websites, and our products range from business cards to banners and signs, face masks, and beyond.
What You Will Do:
Vistaprint’s SEO team strives to grow organic search traffic in innovative and effective ways. If you’re a creative thinker who loves to learn new things and share your passion with other people, you will love your role here! Our global team works collaboratively to solve problems while encouraging its members to take ownership and dive deep. The Senior Specialist will be responsible for coordinating the day to day organic search efforts for a Vistaprint line of business and supporting the Content/Connections function on link earning tactics.
The successful candidate will be a self-starting, motivated online marketer with a passion for SEO who will be involved in cross-functional company-wide efforts to optimize the site for growing organic search performance.
You will play a significant role in supporting the Content/Connections function by doing the following:
- Working closely with internal lines of business: providing SEO support and recommendations for growth, and developing an outstanding collaboration with partners
- Supporting Connection teams in identifying link earning activities, researching potential partnership opportunities, and conducting email outreach
- Preparing performance reporting for internal partners; supervising the impact of content changes and identifying ways to show impact
- Performing keyword research to discover opportunities for growing SEO performance
- BA or BS required
- Must have strong Account Management skills
- Experience in working with a PR team or agency is a plus
- 3-4 years of experience in SEO; strong link earning experience a plus
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Demonstrated ability to work well both independently and in a team setting
- Self-Starter with the ability to quickly learn, influence others and drive change
- Ability to respond to shifting priorities quickly and effectively when necessary
- Must be comfortable being an advocate for SEO with internal partners and key stakeholders within the organization
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
At Vistaprint, we put excellent importance into the wellbeing of our employees, which is why we offer perks that ensure an outstanding work/life balance. Perks include work from home capabilities and very flexible time-off opportunities, including our outstanding “Break” to name a few! In our Barcelona location, additional perks include commuter benefits, onsite gym, free breakfast on Monday and Friday, generous PTO (Break, Summer hours, Public holidays), generous working schedule, language courses.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Cimpress is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.
Job Segment: Work from Home, Research, Contract