Station Manager - FUE - Fuerteventura Airport
Puerto del Rosario
Descripción de la oferta
Ryanair Holdings plc, Europe’s largest airline group, is the parent company of Buzz, Lauda, Malta Air & Ryanair DAC. Carrying over 153 m guests p.a. on more than 2,400 daily flights from 86 bases, the group connects over 200 destinations in 40 countries on a fleet of over 475 aircraft, with a further 210 Boeing 737’s on order, which will enable the Ryanair Group to lower fares and grow traffic to 200m p.a. by FY24. Ryanair has a team of over 19,000 highly skilled aviation professionals delivering Europe’s No.1 on-time performance, and an industry leading 34-year safety record. Ryanair is Europe’s greenest cleanest airline group and customers switching to fly Ryanair can reduce their CO₂ emissions by up to 50% compared to the other Big 4 EU major airlines.
AZUL HANDLING is currently recruiting for Station Manager in Fuerteventura (FUE) to work in co-operation with our client airline, Ryanair with a current fleet of over 450 aircraft and 139 million passengers per year, Ryanair is Europe’s leading airline
Reporting to the Operations Manager, as Station Manager you will be responsible for the overall safe and efficient running of the day-to-day Ground Operations Team at Fuerteventura Airport.
As an experienced leader you will establish an environment of employee engagement by creating a culture that promotes “safety first” through daily observation, briefings, routine audits, training and documented safety procedures while keeping costs of the station operations within budget.
The Station Manager will promote a positive team environment dedicated to customer service, ensuring that our valued passengers have an enjoyable travelling experience with Ryanair - all the time, every time!
- Demonstrated experience in a similar management role (at least 1 year of extensive airline operational experience)
- Detail and operations oriented, and flexible towards change
- Skilled problem-solver with leadership qualities
- Experience managing teams
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills – Fluent Spanish and English required
- Excellent administration skills enabling you to manage budgets and rostering effectively
- Valid driver’s license (B)
- Must live within a maximum of 1 hour from FUE airport or be willing to relocate
If you are selected, we will provide you with a competitive salary, a full-time permanent contract and the opportunity to join a growing team with opportunities for advancement.