Sales Specialist, Hospitality
Descripción de la oferta
This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Sales Specialist, Enterprise Hospitality
For our team in Madrid, Spain, we are looking for a hands-on Sales Specialist with solid experience and track record selling to the hospitality industry. Our unique unified commerce platform allows us to provide an unparalleled payments solution to this industry where we already play an important role, but where we want to revolutionise the payments experience and pace of innovation. The ideal candidate is an outstanding networker who enjoys selling every day, who likes challenging the status quo through innovation and who thrives in a fast-paced, diverse and entrepreneurial environment.
What you’ll do:
- Approach prospective medium to large customers with base in Spain and Portugal, primarily in the hotel industry. Understand their needs and present proposed solutions, negotiate and close agreements, aiming for the best guest payment experiences across channels including point of sale, e-comm, app, customer care, or social media.
- Build a trustful relationship with your merchants; lead meetings, close deals, carry out contractual and go live work. Promote advocacy of Adyen by building a community within the hotel industry to gain trust, promote awareness, and receive feedback on product improvements.
- Collaborate and work with individuals and teams across the organization both in Spain and internationally -including other Sales Managers, Hospitality team, POS product, Marketing, Underwriting, Sales Support, Implementation and Account Management teams- to ensure best merchant experience and to develop with your colleagues professionally.
- Work in a young entrepreneurial environment and the forefront of the payments market
Who you are:
- You are a passionate sales person with strong commercial drive and attitude, a strategic negotiator and have a pressing appetite for deals;
- With several years of experience (ideally 8+ years) selling complex software solutions to the hospitality industry, where you really know your way and the value chain;
- Ideally you have also worked in a hotel in a customer facing role and have some experience working with leading or innovative PMS or technology providers for hotels;
- A team player who enjoys working with a global team, across different offices, roles and cultures, and has a willingness to travel;
- You are inspired by the potential for innovation in the payments space and have identified gaps in the hospitality world;
- You are fluid and convincing in Spanish and in English, both oral and written. Portuguese particularly and other European languages are a plus.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Mango, Vueling NH Hotels and Camper.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!