Descripción de la oferta
Life is too short to work for a boring company, so why don’t you join us? We are looking for a Business Intelligence Specialist, with at least 3 years of professional experience, who has an extensive knowledge of database administration SQL Server, MySQL and ProstgreSQL.
Does that sounds like you?
But first, let’s break the ice!
Who we are & what we do
At Leadtech, we work hard... and play harder! Our mission is to bring forward new business ideas and empower employees to achieve their goals in the online business world.
Since 2009, we have been fostering innovative and creative techniques across many industries, making us pioneers in online project management.
Leadtech is dedicated to constant improvement and inspiring new ideas daily for the world we live in and the future to come.
If you have a creative and innovative mind, Leadtech is looking for you!
Does this still sound like your cup of tea? There’s more
You’re our perfect candidate if you:
- Manage the SQLServer, MySQL, PostgreSQL databases and assess the department's needs.
- Administration of BI servers.
- Define and improve good practices using databases.
- Maintain and manage BI tools and Qlik products (Qlikview, QlikSense, Nprinting).
- Understanding of BI needs, design and implementation of the most appropriate solution in each case.
- Participation in the continuous improvement of the Qlik product tool and assess the needs of the department.
Your expertise in a nutshell:
- Extensive knowledge of database administration SQL Server, MySQL and ProstgreSQL.
- Extensive knowledge of BI architecture and valuable Big Data environment.
- Extensive knowledge as a system administrator Qlik Console and NPrinting. Valuable knowledge of other platforms.
- Knowledge of implementation of processes ETL, Pentaho kettle, Powercenter, SISS,
- Knowledge of amazon web services. Valuable cloud experience.
- Extensive creation and maintenance of alert processes in the BI department environment.
Extra awesomeness scores points!
- Experience with Selenium, Jenkins, PHP or Python
- Experience with NoSQL databases
- Experience with FireBase, BigQuery
- Familiarity with API's
Leadtech offers an exceptional working environment in a dynamic and international team. We invest in people’s development offering the opportunity for continuous training and career growth.
Some of the perks of working with us:
- Competitive salary
- Permanent contract (contrato indefinido)
- Private health insurance
- 25 days of holidays + your birthday off
- Flexible vacation time (no blackout vacation days)
- Flexitime (7 - 09.30h / 16 - 18.30h)
- Free Friday afternoons (7-09:30 - 14-16:30h)
- Free afternoons in August
- Flexibility to work from home 3 days a week
- Team-building activities
- Monthly afterwork
- Free coffee and snacks
- Free fresh fruit
- Nursery tickets
- Permanent training
- Games room (nintendo, table tennis, futbolin)
- Terrace at the office
- Innovative approach to all internal processes and businesses
- Work with the latest technologies with extensive career progression opportunities.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
Leadtech is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer, which means we encourage applications from people with different backgrounds, interests, and personal circumstances. Our team welcomes applicants regardless of their race, gender, age, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, and/or disabilities. All we need is your high energy, skills, and willingness to be a part of a great project!
- First step: 15-minute phone interview to get to know you
- Second step: On-site interview with HR and your future manager and director to talk about the position and how we approach work. It includes a brief skill assessment test
- Third step: HR’s timely response regarding the status of your application and/or a second interview
Sounds good? Apply now!
We’re looking forward to meeting you.
Our exceptional office is at the Blue Building in Barcelona, located right on the city's seafront. Besides our stunning views, you’ll enjoy our office perks such as free fruit, snacks and coffee and you’ll be able to take part in our Mario Kart and table tennis competition.
The personal data you provide will be processed in order to manage your candidacy for the corporate selection processes that fit your profile. If you wish, you can exercise your rights of access, rectification or cancellation by writing to our address (Avenida del Maresme, 44-46 08918 Badalona) or to the email address [email protected], attaching to your request a document that can validate your identity.