Descripción de la oferta
Ryanair Holdings plc, Europe’s largest airline group, is the parent company of Buzz, Lauda, Malta Air & Ryanair DAC. Carrying over 154 m guests p.a. on more than 2,400 daily flights from 82 bases, the group connects over 200 destinations in 40 countries on a fleet of over 475 aircraft, with a further 210 Boeing 737’s on order, which will enable the Ryanair Group to lower fares and grow traffic to 200m p.a. by FY24. Ryanair has a team of over 19,000 highly skilled aviation professionals delivering Europe’s No.1 on-time performance, and an industry leading 34-year safety record. Ryanair is Europe’s greenest cleanest airline group and customers switching to fly Ryanair can reduce their CO₂ emissions by up to 50% compared to the other Big 4 EU major airlines.
Talented and passionate about technology? Looking for a new challenge? We want to hear from you! Ryanair Labs Madrid is a new digital hub in Madrid, providing services for Ryanair. We are looking for the very best IT talent to join our growing development team to transform the digital experience of our customers and advance our internal systems.
We are looking for an enthusiastic UI designer to work on cutting edge online interfaces, mobile applications and complex user experiences that will be seen and used by millions of people each month. You’ll find new and innovative ways to improve design across our entire digital portfolio.
We are looking for someone who’s comfortable designing for both native and web platforms. You will be working with UX Designers, Product Owners, Developers and Senior Stakeholders in a fast paced Agile environment where you should be able to own the design and keep things moving forward.
What it’s like:
- Take ownership and manage projects from a design perspective
- Work with cross-functional teams (including UX designers, researchers and prototypers) to develop ideas from concept through to final visual design
- Manage multiple design projects and priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Present your ideas to stakeholders
- Find balance between business and user needs
- Raise the bar of UI quality within the project
- Actively seek out new and exciting design approaches that will bring new dimensions to the team
Here’s what we’d like to see
- 3 years’ professional Product/UI design experience (mobile and web)
- Strong portfolio with track record of shipping digital products
- Experience working with Sketch, and prototyping/Dev design tools (e.g. Principle, Zeplin)
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Basic knowledge of front-end technologies.
- Interest in the travel industry an advantage
- Comfortable working with remote teams