People Operations Specialist
Descripción de la oferta
Kantox is a leading fintech company developing sophisticated software solutions that help companies to overcome complex FX challenges.
We’re a 120 person strong team, split between London and Barcelona. So far, we’ve raised over €20 million and became profitable in 2018. Thanks to our clients, we continue to grow at a fast pace. Over 6400 clients in 74 countries have already exchanged more than USD $15 billion with us!
As well as appearing on CB Insights’ Fintech 250 list, our FX automation software, Dynamic Hedging, was named Best Risk Management Solution by Treasury Management International in 2018. We were also named winners of the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 UK for three years running and Fast 500 EMEA Award winners for two.
Kantox is made up of an energetic team of people that love big challenges. We don’t compromise on execution, speed and quality and always strive for excellence - while still having fun. So, if you want to join one of the fastest-growing fintech companies worldwide, keep reading…
Are you passionate about People, want to help create a nourishing workplace and are not afraid to roll up your sleeves? Then this position is for you!
We are looking for an People Operations Specialist to perform a variety of employee-related tasks and be the go-to person for labour topics.
Reporting to the Head of People the main responsibilities of the People Operations will be to support the People Team in the day-to-day administration, labour aspects and other projects, ensuring that our staff have an excellent employee experience.
Our People Operations position requires excellent organisational skills and the ability to handle sensitive information confidentially.
Ultimately, you will gain People experience in a fast-paced work environment by supporting and improving all People functions.
- Manage payroll execution and deal with our payroll software
- Drive onboarding programme to ensure a smooth employee experience
- Act as People owner for our People software system (keeping the system up to date)
- Maintain employee records (soft and hard copies)
- Manage any issues related to Health & Safety
- Assist with the compensation and social benefits (language lessons, private health insurance and retribución flexible scheme)
- Manage the entire admin cycle for all trainings, including dealing with our external vendors and Fundae
- Provide legal/labour assistance to employees and hiring managers for both offices (Barcelona & London)
- Assist with the relocation process for expats (help new employees with their NIE, empadronamiento, etc)
- Create and update our People policies
- Compile People reports and provide metrics as required
- Prepare presentations for internal communications
- Coordinate People projects (attend People-related fairs, help with other events, internal communications, employee satisfaction surveys)
- BS degree in Labour Relations or Human Resources
- 5 years’ experience working as a People Ops/ HR generalist in a startup environment
- Fluent level of Spanish and English
- Hands-on and a great communicator
- Previous experience with HR software (Bamboohr or similar)
- Previous experience managing payroll autonomously (ideally experience with Payfit or any similar software)
- Strong Spanish labour legislation knowledge; UK labour legislation knowledge is desirable
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills
- Data-driven team player
- Willing to automate processes
- Advanced level of Excel
- Competitive salary
- Sponsored learning budget
- Free private health insurance
- Free Spanish, English and French lessons
- Relocation package if needed
- Flexible working hours with an intensive Friday schedule
- 26 days of annual vacations
- Gym discounts and free sport activities
- Restaurant Ticket with monthly credit and regular cross-team lunches
- Pizza Fridays
- Fresh fruit and unlimited coffee
- Beautiful office with incredible 360-degree views of Barcelona