Software Engineer - Frontend
Descripción de la oferta
Aircall is on a mission to revolutionize the business phone industry!
We are an advanced, cloud-based business phone system and call center software — all wrapped up in one single tool (no hardware, 100% integrated).
But behind our product are the people driving it. Ambition, Community, Teamwork and Transparency – these are the values we live by at Aircall. We know that success comes from smart work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded.
If you love a good challenge, enjoy solving meaningful problems, and want to be a part of one of the fastest growing B2B startups — then Aircall is the company you are looking for!
With over 600 000 calls per day we focus on user experience, collaboration and integration with other softwares.
Based in Paris, New York & Sydney, we just recently open our Madrid office and we now are looking for enthusiastic folks who are ready to innovate and make an impact for the better.
We are looking for an engaged and passionate Frontend Engineer to join our growing Team.
***This position is open to candidates willing to relocate to Madrid***
Our front-end stack:
- React, Redux, Redux-Saga, TypeScript, Electron, Twilio SDK, Create React App
- A continuous deployment process based on CircleCI & Github releases
Your mission @Aircall:
- Work on our Phone App and our Chrome extension to improve their performance and reliability
- Deal with problematic such as Real-Time Communications and collaborative call enrichment
- Enhance Admin experience and performance by providing clear analytics visualization
- Work closely with the product and design teams to build the best UX for our clients
- improve logging & tracking to better debug our clients issues
- build tooling for a more robust and faster development process
A little more about you:
- Engineer profile with at least 3 years of experience in Front End development
- Shipped and maintained code in production
- You master the Redux ecosystem
- You are familiar with CI/CD process based
- Sensibility for UI and UX
- You like sharing your ideas and you're open-minded
- Able to communicate in English
Why join us?
🚀 Key moment to join Aircall in term of growth and opportunities
💆♀️ Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Aircall
📚 Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
🌍 35+ Nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
💶 Competitive salary package & benefits (health coverage, lunch, commute, sports)
Aircall is committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome qualified applicants, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Members of communities historically underrepresented in tech are encouraged to apply.