Marketing Manager (Spain & Italy) - Maternity leave cover
Descripción de la oferta
Who we are
Criteo (NASDAQ: CRTO) is the global technology company powering the world’s marketers with trusted and impactful advertising. 2,800 Criteo team members partner with over 20,000 customers and thousands of publishers around the globe to deliver effective advertising across all channels, by applying advanced machine learning to unparalleled data sets. Criteo empowers companies of all sizes with the technology they need to better know and serve their customers.
Today, we are recruiting our new Marketing Manager to ensure the back up for Italy and Spain during a maternity leave. As Marketing Manager, you are responsible for supporting the marketing, business development and reputation agenda in these countries: from the acquisition and growth of our prospects and clients to the design of inspiring Thought Leadership campaigns. Based in Madrid/Barcelona, you report to the Head of EMEA Marketing.
You manage both short term tactical projects, long term strategic and air-cover initiatives. You work closely with central marketing, product marketing, PR, and sales teams.
What you'll do :
- Define the Marketing and business support strategy for your countries.
- Create innovative approaches and tactics to develop the business and promote the brand.
- Plan and execute a variety of marketing programs to support our verticals and business units
- Develop client-centric approaches and programs
- Become an active member of the EMEA marketing team, taking cross marketing responsibilities
- Collaborate with Sales, Product, PR and Central Marketing team to build compelling stories and market solutions
- Manage a marketing budget, and track ROI
Who you are :
- B2B Marketer: 3-4 years of marketing experience, preferably B2B or tech
- Client-Centric: business mindset, putting the client at the centre of any marketing actions
- Innovative – You seek out information, ask questions, and are excited by new ideas and challenges
- Glass Half-Full international mindset: A positive can-do attitude. Speaking Italian, Spanish, English and the ‘yes we can – stronger together’ international language
- Relationship Builder: Great at creating and maintaining strong relationships with external and internal stakeholders. Strong communication skills, you love writing, presenting, and collaborating
- Power Multi-Tasker: Proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects concurrently
- Project Manager – You have the ability to take a project and run with it from concept through to completion
At Criteo, we dare to be different. We believe that diversity fuels innovation and creates an energy that can be seen and felt all over Criteo. We champion different perspectives and are committed to creating a workplace where all Criteos are heard and feel a sense of belonging.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.