Junior Market Research Specialist
Descripción de la oferta
Kantox is a leading fintech company developing sophisticated software solutions that help companies to overcome complex FX challenges.
We’re a 120 person strong team, split between London and Barcelona. So far, we’ve raised over €20 million and became profitable in 2018. Thanks to our clients, we continue to grow at a fast pace. Over 6400 clients in 74 countries have already exchanged more than USD $15 billion with us!
As well as appearing on CB Insights’ Fintech 250 list, our FX automation software, Dynamic Hedging, was named Best Risk Management Solution by Treasury Management International in 2018. We were also named winners of the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 UK for three years running and Fast 500 EMEA Award winners for two.
Kantox is made up of an energetic team of people that love big challenges. We don’t compromise on execution, speed and quality and always strive for excellence - while still having fun. So, if you want to join one of the fastest-growing fintech companies worldwide, keep reading…
Working in Kantox MKT department, we are looking for a Junior Market Research Specialist to help shape the way the organization gathers and leverages market knowledge as it expands into new sectors and geographies.
In your day to day you will mostly interact with Sales and your responsibilities will be:
- Identify companies though various market research tools and sources
- Data entry and update of in-house databases ensuring the quality and consistency of our data.
- Review existing data classification frameworks and processes independently to ensure efficiency
- Perform external research to develop market knowledge on relevant companies/trends in the sectors in which we operate.
- Able to work in a team
- Very precise and detail-oriented.
- Intrinsically motivated and able to work autonomously and under high pressure within fixed and short timeframes.
- Experience of data maintenance and data entry in CRM, information management systems, databases or similar
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Fluent in English.
- Desirable: Fluent in German
- Proficiency in Excel
- Competitive salary
- Sponsored learning budget
- Free private health insurance
- Free Spanish, English and French lessons
- Relocation package if needed
- Flexible working hours with an intensive Friday schedule
- 26 days of annual vacations
- Gym discounts and free sport activities
- Restaurant Ticket with monthly credit and regular cross-team lunches
- Pizza Fridays
- Fresh fruit and unlimited coffee
- Beautiful office with incredible 360-degree views of Barcelona