Descripción de la oferta
We are currently looking for a Talent Acquisition to join our Human Resources department in Camaloon!
As a Talent Acquisition you should be familiar with the whole recruitment process, passionate about talent acquisition and also someone who is willing to adapt to new environments and take new challenges.
To be successful in this role, you should be creative when thinking about new methods to attract talents and able to develop long-term recruiting strategies while you nurture trusting relationships with potential hires.
Who are we?
Camaloon enables any company to design and produce their marketing and promotional products.
We're fast, trust-worthy and deliver high quality merchandise. This has led us to become the European leader of everyday products customisation.
We are international e-commerce that allows the customization of almost any product (bags, notebooks, mugs, keychains, stickers, magnets, t-shirts ...) in any possible technique at the fastest time and highest quality.
- Closely work with our managers at Camaloon to know their staffing needs and job specifications
- Be innovative about multiple recruiting sources and strategies
- Design our job descriptions and postings on different platforms and job boards
- Source potential candidates throughout the interview process
- Lead employer branding initiatives
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events
- Follow up on the interview process status and update records
- Curious, energetic, proactive and self motivated.
- Preferably 2 or 3 years of experience as a Talent Acquisition in fast paced environment
- Hands-on experience with full cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Familiarity with recruitment for the sales, marketing, operations and similar roles at any level (from intern to senior)
- A keen understanding of the strategic recruitment skills
- Time coverage quality
- Knowledge in headhunting
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills (English and Spanish)
- Experience in evaluation and performance management
Experience in assessment and competency model
Familiarity with onboardings and employer branding
What we can offer you:
- High growth environment - Joining a startup at this early stage is a unique opportunity for professional growth as well as a personal investment.
- Young and multicultural environment
- Benefits - We are in the human resources space so we really believe in benefits and perks for our employees.
- Fast-paced career progression
- Provide you with continuous challenge and room for learning.
- Broad and diverse startup ecosystem that provides much more than a job experience.
Some of the perks: (these activities could be temporarily suspended due to COVID19)
- Ping pong championships
- Summer BBQs and Volleyball tournaments
- Summer and Fall Parties
- Afterwork activities such as Laser tag, Poker, Table games or LAN Parties
- Conferences, events and workshops onsite
- Andjoy discounts 70%
- Free coffee in the office and 50% discount on speciality coffee
- Tuesday breakfast at the office
Don't miss the opportunity to contribute to our challenging project as one of the first pioneers!