Training and Sales Support - France
Descripción de la oferta
We are a global scale-up from Barcelona, born in 2015, dedicated to changing the way the world uses energy. We envision a world free from fossil fuels and we believe the first step in this journey is creating solutions that make electric vehicle charging easier for everyone.
We’re devoted to researching and developing state-of-the-art electric vehicle charging solutions for homes, businesses, and cities. And this way, our mission is to create more sustainable ways of using and sharing energy.
We want to empower people to create, use and share renewable energy in ways they never imagined.
Wallbox currently operates in over 50 countries and has offices in Barcelona, Madrid, Shanghai, and San Francisco. We are powered by a culture of trust, innovation and diversity. For us, talent has no borders. We have more than 350 dedicated experts from over 30 different nationalities working together to create the most innovative products and the best experiences for our customers.
This culture has shown to be rewarding in many ways - amongst them, the creation of the world’s first bidirectional charger, the Quasar, and the recognition as the best of CES 2020 in transportation technology. We have recently closed our second tranche of Series A investment, bringing the total round to €23M and we’ve been recognized as LinkedIn's Top 5 Startups 2020 in Spain.
At the end of the day, working at Wallbox is at the same time challenging, fun and rewarding. If you like the idea of a dynamic environment, desire to work alongside an incredibly talented, fast-growing team and believe in the future of sustainable transportation, this is the place for you.
Are you ready to change the world with us?
As a Training and Sales Support in our Product team, you’ll play a huge role in helping all Wallbox network understand and promote all Wallbox products. It’ll be your mission to develop and support our Training and Sales Support program, in order to enable all our channels in contact with our end customers and users, to provide the best in class information about Wallbox products and services to our customer base.
- Know every detail of Wallbox Business (including our third-party integration), and understand how technical solutions are run and installed
- Develop the best systems and programs to support our Sales and service team with technical product knowledge.
- Work closely with Service Engineering, Product, and Customer Experience teams to ensure smooth prospect-to-customer transitions and long-term partners success
- Provide the best training program to sales team, service team and partners network including life and online trainings, as well as creating the best contents for Wallbox e-learning platform.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in computer science or engineering or equivalent experience
- Proficient level of French and English.
- You will give a strong understanding of EV charging technologies, related to the offering of Wallbox Solutions
- Understanding of EV charging systems and principles, installation constraints, market regulations and all related topics to EV charging environment
- You will have excellent interpersonal skills and capabilities act as a link in between Product - Sales - Market
- A strong desire to learn in a rapidly growing and dynamic startup environment
- Experience in developing e-learning platform contents is an asset
- Travel as required (30-40%
- 100% company paid private medical insurance, including dental coverage, after six months
- Attractive compensation package
- Flexible working hours
- Friday afternoons off
- Opportunity to advance your payroll (under request)
- Unlimited coffee & beverages
- Language classes (English & Spanish)
- Sports channel, which offers online classes until our gym is opened
- Monthly “All Hands” & other team events
- Brand new canteen with a variety of breakfast and lunch dishes, everyday, for a discounted price
- Brand new offices in Zona Franca
- Over 20 different nationalities
- No suits! Unless it’s Carnival or Halloween
Please submit your CV in English
*At Wallbox, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.