Descripción de la oferta
We are a global scale-up from Barcelona, born in 2015, dedicated to changing the way the world uses energy. We envision a world free from fossil fuels and we believe the first step in this journey is creating solutions that make electric vehicle charging easier for everyone.
We’re devoted to researching and developing state-of-the-art electric vehicle charging solutions for homes, businesses, and cities. And this way, our mission is to create more sustainable ways of using and sharing energy.
We want to empower people to create, use and share renewable energy in ways they never imagined.
Wallbox currently operates in over 50 countries and has offices in Barcelona, Madrid, Shanghai, and San Francisco. We are powered by a culture of trust, innovation and diversity. For us, talent has no borders. We have more than 350 dedicated experts from over 30 different nationalities working together to create the most innovative products and the best experiences for our customers.
This culture has shown to be rewarding in many ways - amongst them, the creation of the world’s first bidirectional charger, the Quasar, and the recognition as the best of CES 2020 in transportation technology. We have recently closed our second tranche of Series A investment, bringing the total round to €23M and we’ve been recognized as LinkedIn's Top 5 Startups 2020 in Spain.
At the end of the day, working at Wallbox is at the same time challenging, fun and rewarding. If you like the idea of a dynamic environment, desire to work alongside an incredibly talented, fast-growing team and believe in the future of sustainable transportation, this is the place for you.
Are you ready to change the world with us?
In the strategic position of Technical Director, you will be responsible of the industrialization department, process department and maintenance department.
- Piloting the industrial phases of new projects, to manage it in order to meet the targets/milestones
- Managing and controlling the processes and products in series life, based on the fulfilment of KPI’s (SQDC)
- Ensuring compliance with the maintenance plan for machines and facilities
- Exclusive dependence of the Operations Director
- Minimum experience of 5 years in a similar position
- Engineering studies technical field preferably telecommunications / electronics and automation
- Experience in team management, team leadership
- Solid experience in developing technical requirements for production, test benches and / or complete production lines, including definition work standards and standards for the production line
- Experience in supplier management to meet the requirements of the line to be industrialized, technical, economic and meeting project milestones
- Knowledge on aritifcial vision and automation
- Knowledge of industrial communications (Modbus TCP, Profinet ...)
- Knowledge of control and power electronics
- Knowledge of industrial facilities (electricity, pneumatics ...)
- Knowledge of sensors, pneumatics, mechanics ... for automation of industrial lines
- Goal orientation
- Knowledge of the IATF16949, ISO-14001 and ISO-45001 Quality standards
- Lean manufacturing knowledge
- Proactive, dynamic attitude, problem solving, communication skills and teamwork.
- Fluent in English is mandatory. High level of French or German is a plus
- Software architecture in a linux environment with a programming language (C++, Phyton,…; preferably Python)
- ESD environment expertise
- 100% company paid private medical insurance, including dental coverage, after six months
- Attractive compensation package
- Flexible working hours
- Friday afternoons off
- Opportunity to advance your payroll (under request)
- Unlimited coffee & beverages
- Language classes (English & Spanish)
- Sports channel, which offers online classes until our gym is opened
- Monthly “All Hands” & other team events
- Brand new canteen with a variety of breakfast and lunch dishes, everyday, for a discounted price
- Brand new offices in Zona Franca
- Over 20 different nationalities
- No suits! Unless it’s Carnival or Halloween
Please submit CV in English
*At Wallbox, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.