Social Media & Reputation Team Lead (Remote work is ok/Spain)
Descripción de la oferta
Life is too short to work for a boring company, so why don’t you join us? We are looking for a Social Media & Reputation Team Lead to lead the team to success in managing both our company and our different projects brands in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
Does that sound like you?
But first, let’s break the ice!
Who we are & what we do
At Leadtech, we work hard... and play harder! Our mission is to bring forward new business ideas and empower employees to achieve their goals in the online business world.
Since 2009, we have been fostering innovative and creative techniques across many industries, making us pioneers in online project management.
Leadtech is dedicated to constant improvement and inspiring new ideas daily for the world we live in and the future to come.
If you have a creative and innovative mind, Leadtech is looking for you!
Does this still look like your cup of tea? There’s more
You’re our perfect candidate if you:
- Have experience managing teams. This means you can:
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- Set clear team goals
- Delegate tasks and set deadlines
- Oversee day-to-day operation
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics
- Motivate team members
- Discover training needs and provide coaching
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
- Recognize high performance and reward accomplishments
- Can develop a social media strategy that set goals to increase the brand awareness and engagement among the audience and built campaigns that allow our projects to continue growing and morphing
- Are able to manage all social media channels such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn Twitter, WeChat, Weibo…
- Create social media publication calendars
- Manage our customer’s requests and messages though our different platforms.
- Develop a transverse and vertical content plan with the aim of giving presence to the brand in social networks, strengthening brand positioning, disseminating the generated social debate, and supporting the sale of different products and services
- Research industry trends to develop engaging and compelling social marketing campaigns
- Monitor, analyze and report on the campaign progress to improve and evolve our social marketing strategy over time
- Develop a cohesive voice for the brand when interacting with customers online
- Collaborate with our technical, sales, and customer teams to execute successful campaigns
- Manage the online reputation of our projects, including:
- Work and manage our projects profiles across different platforms such as trustpilot or sitejabber.
- Coordinate with our CS team a prompt response to customer inquiries.
- Report the effectiveness and results of the actions planned.
Your expertise in a nutshell:
- Proven work experience as a Social Media Team Lead (3 years)
- Hands on experience in content management and Storytelling
- Highly analytical mind to manage KPI formulation and reporting.
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Excellent multitasking skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in english and spanish. Any other language is a plus
- Can-do attitude, and enthusiastic in spotting social and digital trends.
Interested? Keep on reading
Leadtech offers an exceptional working environment in a dynamic and international team. We invest in people’s development offering the opportunity for continuous training and career growth.
Some of the perks of working with us:
- Competitive salary
- Full-time, permanent contract
- Private health insurance
- 25 days of holiday + your birthday off
- Flexible vacation time (no blackout days)
- Flextime (7 - 09.30h / 15:30 - 18h)
- Free Friday afternoons (a 7-hour workday!)
- 35-hour week for the full month of August (free afternoons!)
- Flexibility to work from home
- Other benefits paid from the gross salary (ticket restaurant, transport tickets, nursery tickets)
- Permanent internal training + Annual budget for external training
- Team-building activities
- Monthly afterwork
- Free coffee and snacks
- Free fresh fruit
- Games room (Nintendo, table tennis, futbolín)
- Terrace at the office
- An innovative approach to all internal processes and businesses
- Work with the latest technologies + career progress opportunities
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
Leadtech is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer, which means we encourage applications from people with different backgrounds, interests, and personal circumstances. Our team welcomes applicants regardless of their race, gender, age, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, and/or disabilities. All we need is your high energy, skills, and willingness to be part of a great project!
- First step: 15-minute phone interview to get to know you
- Second step: Online interview with HR and your future manager to talk about the position and how we approach work. It includes a brief skill assessment test
- Third step: HR’s timely response regarding the status of your application and/or a second interview
Sounds good? Apply now!
We’re looking forward to meeting you.
You'll have the flexibility to choose whether you'd like to come to the office every day, from time to time, or work fully remote. We want you to find the best combination for you.If you prefer to be surrounded with amazing people, our exceptional office is in Barcelona’s Blue Building, located right on the city's seafront. Besides our stunning views, you’ll enjoy our office perks such as free fruit, snacks, and coffee and you’ll also be able to take part in our Mario Kart and table tennis competitions.
The personal data you provide will be processed in order to manage your candidacy for the corporate selection processes that fit your profile. If you wish, you can exercise your rights of access, rectification or cancellation by writing to our address (Avenida del Maresme, 44-46 08918 Badalona) or to the email address [email protected] Leadtech.com, attaching to your request a document that can validate your identity.