Senior Customer Success Manager (Spanish & Italian Speaking)
Descripción de la oferta
Are you motivated by working closely with customers solving their online marketing strategy challenges? Do you take pride in helping your customers succeed and constantly looking for opportunities to upsell?
As a Senior Customer Success Manager at Smartly.io, you’ll take ownership of your own customers from first week on, give consultative advice, scope and drive successful product trials and drive customer engagement. You function as the crucial link between customers, Facebook, Pinterest and Snapchat and our product development team. You get the seat in the cutting edge of the fast-paced online marketing industry, which allows you to learn super fast about growing and nurturing your own target market, managing customer relationships with large advertisers, and scaling the operations of an ambitious growth company.
In this role, you will be part of our MENA and Southern Europe team serving the Spanish and Italian markets.
>> Would you like to work in a flat, transparent company with real opportunities to have an impact on the future of its business? Have a look at how we practice transparency: https://www.smartly.io/blog/extreme-transparency-in-practice
>> Learn more about our company culture and how we work at smartly.io/culturehandbook
We're definitely looking for you, if you
- Are driven to combine the work of managing your own customers, solving their online marketing challenges and building long-term relationships.
- Have minimum 3+ years of account management experience in B2B SaaS businesses or corresponding agencies, preferably in the online marketing domain.
- Have strong prior experience in Facebook advertising.
- Have great communication skills to be able explain complex concepts clearly and efficiently and give consultative advices to help customers grow their performance.
- Have a professional spoken and written English, Spanish and Italian.
- Are able and willing to travel for meetings, conferences and industry events.
- Creative and/or data-science experience is considered as a huge advantage
As a Senior Customer Success Manager at Smartly.io, you will
- Manage and nurture your own customer accounts through day to day communication and online marketing expertise.
- Work closely with customers to hone their online marketing strategy and quickly resolve advertiser issues including scaling budgets, campaign performance and manual work.
- Take full ownership and responsibility of growing and managing your own target market and develop vertical expertise (e.g. e-commerce, travel, gaming, auto, telco, mobile apps, retail etc).
- Develop and maintain excellent knowledge and skills for Smartly.io tool and social media advertising in general so that you’re constantly able to solve customers’ problems.
- Build, manage and develop strong relationships with customers and Facebook, Pinterest and Snapchat.
- Collaborate with customers, Smartly.io Customer Success Managers and product development team to maintain the quick feedback loop.
Smartly.io hires people that are extremely quick to learn new things because online marketing and Facebook as a platform evolve incredibly fast all the time. Our recruiting steps are designed to give you a realistic glimpse of the job, but also to test your ability and willingness to learn quickly and apply the fast-changing concepts of online advertising to maximize positive impact for your customers.
The recruiting process is an opportunity for both you and us to see if we're made for each other.
STEP 1 - Introductory calls with our talent team and your potential team lead.
STEP 2 - Role interview and discussion on Facebook advertising concepts, your ambitions and passions with the team.
STEP 3 - Sales demo simulation where you need to convince us to start trial with the Smartly.io tool.
STEP 4- Discussion with a leadership team member.
Who we are
Powering beautifully effective ads - Smartly.io automates every step of social advertising to unlock greater performance and creativity.
We are a team of over 400 Smartlies, building a platform that automates creative production and ad buying at scale. We are #1 in social advertising, managing 2.5 billion euros in ad spend and serving more than 650 brands worldwide, including eBay, Uber and TechStyle. Our team has footholds in 17 cities around the world and represents 54 different nationalities.
We are growing fast and hiring for many interesting positions globally. Learn more at smartly.io/careers and smartly.io/culturehandbook.
– – –
Reasonable accommodation for people with disabilities
Smartly.io is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities or special needs in our job application procedures and working environment. If you need assistance or have any questions please contact us at [email protected].