Country Marketing Manager
Descripción de la oferta
At carwow, we’re aiming to create the best car-buying experience in the world. Buying a car is normally the 2nd biggest financial decision people face (after buying a house), and it’s a complex one. There are many issues people face throughout the process, and we aim to fix them.
We’re a driven, energetic startup with a team of 200+ based in London, Munich, and Madrid. We are backed by Daimler, Balderton, Accel and some of Europe’s leading VCs and have raised over £60m in funding since we launched, so we’re growing fast. We’re constantly asking ourselves how we can make carwow better, so if you’re curious, motivated, and want to help us change the future of car buying, get in touch. It’s the chance to be at the start of something huge. We're not all petrol-heads, we're just relentlessly driven and passionate about creating the best car buying experience for consumers.
- This role is responsible for running a wide range of marketing activities across B2C and B2B in ES.
- Lead ES consumer focused marketing efforts, B2B PR, partnerships and tactical sales events (e.g. BlackFriday).
- Work closely with our centralised Growth Marketing team to input and localise for the ES our paid performance, PPC, SEO and CRM campaigns.
- Create and execute a B2B strategy aimed at ES partners (e.g. car retailers, leasing companies, leasing brokers, car manufacturers).
- Reporting to the ES Country Manager
- Close working relationship with the Chief Growth Officer and the Growth Marketing team
- Working closely with the German and UK Country Marketing Managers, ES Commercial team, Product team, User Research team and Editorial team.
- B2B: Improve the usage and perception of carwow among existing and potential partners. Including running PR, dealer facing CRM, our own printed magazine, events and partnerships.
- B2C: run sales events (e.g BlackFriday)
- Growth team: support the Growth Marketing team with market specific insights. Source and manage agencies for: B2B PR, DRTV creative, insights for executing email marketing campaigns, ad-hocs other (e.g. magazine production)
- Work closely with the ES commercial team to give input into sales materials, align on strategy to target prospective partners
- Experience in marketing in a high-growth digital business
- Proven experience in working extremely autonomously
- Analytical and a great problem solver
- Great at both setting a strategy and getting your hands dirty
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Strong eye for design
- Strong academic background
- Background in automotive - an advantage
- High ability to coordinate projects and stakeholders
- Strategic thinker with a bias for action
- Structured and organised approach to tracking and communicating performance
- Adaptive, enjoys an ever changing environment
- Fun, doesn’t take themselves too seriously!
- A competitive salary
- Equity in the company (share options)
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays and Christmas Eve
- Health: Private medical health insurance and subsidised gym membership
- Flexible working: For those that want to, you'll be able to work from home for the majority of the week, with up to 2 days max in the office and receive a ‘home office allowance’ of up to £500/€550 to help get set up with everything you need to succeed at home. We also have a new ‘work from anywhere for a month each year' policy in place should you wish to use it.
- Social: Company wide collaboration such as bi-weekly product demos, coffee with the exec sessions, culture club, social events (currently virtual)