Customer Service Representative - Chinese
Descripción de la oferta
Are you interested in languages, education and technology and want to work in one of the world's best EdTech startups? Then join us and be part of an ambitious and talented team that revolutionises how we learn languages.
Busuu is the app that makes learning a language easier for everyone and proves that learning a language must not be done in a classroom.
We are the world's largest language learning community with over 100 million users from 190 countries, growing at up to 30,000 new users per day. We make learning a language easy by combining AI-powered courses with instant feedback from our global community of native speakers and live tutoring from qualified teachers across the world.
If you are passionate about languages, want to work with smart, creative, energetic people and possess the initiative, confidence and good judgement to make independent decisions every day - then you are probably the perfect addition for our growing team.
What does a Customer Service Representative do at Busuu?
You'll be the first point of contact for our users who have questions, problems, feedback and compliments! Our Customer Support team is the face of Busuu and the main way our customers communicate with us. Your day will be varied, as you will not only work with the customers, but also participate in initiatives across the company and get involved in cross-functional projects.
- Managing incoming queries in a timely manner (emails and live chat)
- Logging new bugs for our Technical and Education team to fix
- Handling customer complaints, providing appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits, follow up to ensure resolution
- Working with different teams in Busuu on process improvements and wider projects
- Processing refunds, checking payment status, according to our refund policy
What we are looking for from a Customer Service Representative at Busuu
- You have 2-3 years successful experience as a Customer Service Representative
- You are fluent in both English and Chinese languages
- You are expert in assisting customers using our app (mobile app and website)
- You take the initiative to investigate if you don’t have enough information to resolve customer complaints
- Previous experience in using Zendesk is ideal but not mandatory
Due to the nature of the role, current role requires the following working hours:
- Monday - 12pm to 9pm
- Tuesday - 12pm to 9pm
- Wednesday - 12pm to 9pm
- Saturday and Sunday - 12pm to 9pm - From home
Being a part of Busuu - How do things work:
We are acutely aware that we are in unprecedented times and like all companies we need to adapt to this in order to safeguard our Busuu community. In order to do this we are constantly reviewing the government guidelines and adapting accordingly to accommodate the physical and mental wellbeing of our employees. In the current global climate, some of our team events are virtual and some of our benefits have been amended.
At Busuu we want to ensure that you have access to some great benefits:
- The office is well-equipped with free breakfast, plenty of snacks, fresh fruit and free dinner of your choice if you need to stay late
- Social interaction is really important to us so we have lots of remote activities for you to join into such as team events, socials, online weekly quiz, etc
- Their is a personal training budget just for you, so you can learn more in your field, attend virtual conferences and events that you find interesting
- To keep you active and help your mindfulness we offer weekly virtual yoga sessions
- We like to support our teams with their work life balance so we offer flexible working hours
- We offer enhanced maternity and paternity leave
What happens next
We aim to have a simple and speedy hiring process and we want to make sure that we are right for you as much as the other way around. The hiring process for this role are the following 4 steps:
- CV application review - We will review it as quickly as possible and update on the next steps
- Let’s chat - Quick chat with our recruiter about your experience and the role
- Exercise - 60 min at-home-exercise on your language and communication skills
- Meet the team - 1.5 -2 hours meeting with the wider team
Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. We pride ourselves on embracing our differences, whether they're cultural, racial, religious or otherwise. This means each one of us comes to work knowing that we have a voice – and a safe, judgement-free zone to speak freely.
If you like the sound of that, join us. We'd love to hear what you have to say.