Software Engineer - New Grad - Spring/Summer 2021 (Madrid)
Descripción de la oferta
Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
At Twilio, our mission is to power the future of communications. We are looking for Software Engineers (SWE) who want to design, develop, deploy and operate software solutions and help Twilio deliver real-time, low latency capabilities for next-generation communications. Twilio New Grad Software Engineers are eager to learn and inspire and like to think at scale and meet high availability goals, bringing a focus to solving resiliency, latency and quality challenges in our virtualized cloud environment. SWE’s want to develop technical skills and industry experience while working on complex distributed systems.
Twilio is looking for graduates who live the Twilio Magic and have a demonstrated track record of learning, growth, impact, and success. They are also:
- Pursuing a Bachelors, Masters or Phd degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or equivalent field.
- Having a proficient background in networking, operating systems, and security.
- Having 0-3+ Years of engineering experience with Python, PHP, C, C++ or Java.
- Having knowledge of unit and integration testing methodologies, and the ability to write, debug and deploy testing frameworks.
- Having experience with traditional RDBMS databases, such as MySQL, Postgres, Oracle, etc.
As a Software Engineer, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- BE INCLUSIVE: Work in a small, high-impact, diverse team.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Bring in your expertise and experience to empower your team and make things better in all aspects; perform detailed and thoughtful peer code reviews.
- DRAW THE OWL: Collaborate with the team to tackle complex problems in distributed computing; help building Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery on managed AWS services.
- BE AN OWNER: Build and operate your team’s services in a production environment leveraging a DevOps model; Ensure quality by writing unit, integration, and load tests; Design and implement various initiatives, scalable infrastructure solutions that meet Twilio’s high scalability & performance needs.
- DON’T SETTLE, RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Constantly look for areas of improvement in processes, system and optimize. Be an advocate for balancing tech debt and feature development; develop monitoring & alerting solutions that keep our system’s health in check; internalize the set of good habits (development techniques, test driven development, load and performance testing, security, tech debt balance, Agile discipline etc.) that drives high-end engineering excellence.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we’re dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
The following teams are hiring:
The following teams are hiring:
- VOICE AND VIDEO - builds unique communication experiences with our API to build interactive voice applications, from recognizing speech to building enterprise class call centers. The Programmable Voice team develops and operates the worldwide infrastructure to make, receive and control calls including services such as Speech, Conference and Media services.
- ML/AI - builds, trains, and deploys artificially intelligent bots using natural language understanding and machine learning frameworks with Twilio Autopilot. Autopilot integrates with channels such as Voice, SMS, Chat, Whatsapp, LINE, Facebook Messenger, and Alexa apps.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.