Shipper Demand Generation Manager
Descripción de la oferta
- Drive Demand Generation and Lead Management Strategy - Responsible for the strategy and execution of B2B marketing campaigns that generate and nurture customer leads across multiple channels. This includes outbound outreach and inbound channels (SEM, email, events, webinars, partnerships, etc). Develop Lead Generation success metrics
- Execute B2B campaigns - Plan, build and execute B2B campaigns (with content support from the Brand & Content team)
- Outbound acquisition - Align with Sales on target segments and messaging. Generate qualified companies and contact lists from databases and other sources. Create impactful nurture programs to improve conversion rates from leads to opportunities, and ensure Sales is working on only the highest value and potential leads.
- Inbound acquisition - Setup inbound marketing automation: identify channels, generate content, create landing pages, execute series of marketing campaigns, A/B test, track behaviour, qualify leads.
- Drive lead management process and best practices - Work closely with Sales for tracking, reporting and efficient lead management in handover from marketing to Sales. Monitor and report campaign performance with granular tracking across relevant KPIs, including sales conversations, opportunities, revenue generated. Specifically for inbound, includes impressions, clicks, web visitors, content views/downloads and leads.
- Develop and manage nurturing campaigns - Update and maintain the Buyer Personas and Buying Journeys. Align and build high-ROI content. Develop nurture campaigns. Evaluate effectiveness of campaigns and fine-tune to increase conversion rates. Give Sales tools to develop specific nurture campaigns (e.g., via email, Linkedin) for their prospects.
- Manage budget – Develop demand gen budget, in collaboration with Finance and Sales. Achieve customer acquisition goals within budget by managing and controlling all variable and fixed expenses.
- Collaborate with partners - Select, work with and manage agency partners to support team capabilities.
- Collaborate with Brand & Content team - Participate in Brand Marketing planning activities to contribute strategy and timing
- 5+ years experience executing B2B lead generation campaigns
- English and Spanish a must, French/Dutch a big plus.
- Hands-on experience with Pardot, and landing page/CMS tools like Wagtail
- Number-driven and have built performance reports in the past in Salesforce and Google Analytics
- Strong project management skills – able to lead and organize multiple projects with many stakeholders in a structured way
- Resourceful - Constantly look for creative ways to make the most of the resources we have. Throw tenacity, brainpower, teamwork and collaboration at problems, not money and extra heads.
Other relevant information
- Opportunities for personal growth and learning, every single day.
- A flat, laid-back culture. Everybody is encouraged to participate in discussions and contribute.
- High-trust environment. We believe in giving autonomy to all our employees
- Competitive compensation packages. We are looking for the very best talent and will reward accordingly.
- Awesome offices in central Madrid, Paris and Amsterdam. We are easily accessible by public transport, as well as close to public bike stations.