Business Analyst - Online gaming platform
Descripción de la oferta
About White Hat Gaming
Founded in 2012, White Hat Gaming is an online casino technology and services company with offices in Malta, London, Gibraltar and Cape Town. We are looking to hire into our UK-based remote team.
We need a business analyst to help us maintain our casino sites across a range of devices. If you are skilled in structuring the unstructured and in problem solving, we're interested in talking to you. You’ll be remote/home-based so you’ll need to be a self-starter with a can-do attitude.
- Use appropriate artefacts to identify and document business processes, system processes and other areas of the IT Estate
- Champion (incl. proposing structure, some level of curatorship) a knowledgebase to support the local as well as the distributed, broader technical team
- Support the rest of the SDLC team-members (including developers and testers)
How we approach things:
- Tracking progress through project management tools
- Comfortable with moving scopes
- Sharing expertise and learning from others to keep improving as a team
- Working remotely/from home
- Maintaining infrastructure of existing gaming websites, both for desktop and mobile
- Working with the technical team to deliver end to end solution