Descripción de la oferta
Are you passionate about digital marketing?
Are you incredibly creative and highly interested in deepening your understanding of SEO?
If you are looking for an internship within a rapidly changing business where you'll be challenged and where YOU can make a difference, you'll thrive at Camaloon!
We seek a smart, talented and hardworking SEO intern who would be interested in staying in Camaloon after the internship!
We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the European leader of everyday products customisation.
Our vision and ambition are not only to make possible the customization of almost any product (bags, notebooks, mugs, keychains, stickers, magnets, t-shirts ...) in any possible technique but also to deliver it in the fastest time and highest quality.
Camaloon is also one of the ITNIG's fast-growing companies such as Factorial, Quipu, Parkimeter and others. It is a great place to learn from ridiculously talented professionals, where we have interesting discussions and debates about different solutions to similar problems in all new businesses.
Be a Part Of a Team Where You Will Learn to:
- Perform in-depth keyword research in coordination with project objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities.
- Define and prioritize on-page technical actions and tactics to boost the positioning against competition.
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance to project goals.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
What we would like you to have:
- Passion for SEO and internet marketing.
- Understanding of on-page and off-page SEO topics.
- Understanding of Google Analytics.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
- Fluent level of English.
What Camaloon is Offering:
- High growth environment which gives you a unique opportunity for professional growth as well as a personal investment.
- Young and multicultural environment.
- Fast-paced career progression.
- Provide you with continuous challenge and room for learning.
- Subsidized Health Insurance with Axa.
- Subsidized Gym Membership with Andjoy
- Free Lavazza coffee every day
- Discount on specialty coffee and food in our Itnig-coffice.
- Summer BBQs, Volleyball tournaments, ping pong championships and fall parties.
- Afterwork Beers.
- Tech, Marketing and Sales events, and workshops on site.
For additional information on Camaloon, please visit https://camaloon.com/
*At Camaloon we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.