Descripción de la oferta
Teads is looking for a motivated Sales Executive to join our growing Sales Team in Madrid. As a Sales executive for Teads, your primary focus will be to promote the sale of our ad solutions to key agencies and client accounts.
==== Key Responsibilities ====
- Prospect and close business with a targeted list of agency and advertiser accounts
- Develop strong, mutually beneficial relationships with clients
- Work closely with internal teams to ensure a united vision when corresponding with clients
- Represent Teads in the online marketplace and become an active Brand Advocate
- Meet quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Work closely with Client Services, Ad Operations, and Sales Planning, to ensure client campaign expectations are communicated internally
- Ensure a high level of client satisfaction to generate renewals and increase incremental revenue
==== Experience/Background ====
- Prior digital media sales experience is a must, ideally within branding and performance.
- Proven in depth relationships and experience on ad sales and management of IPG and Dentsu agencies is a plus.
- Strong programmatic knowledge/experience is required
- Previous technology platform experience a huge plus
- Understanding of the digital video market
- High English language level written and spoken a must
- Desire to work in a changing, fast-paced start up
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Driven, passionate, and an ultimate team player
==== About Teads ====
Teads, The Global Media Platform, is the single access point for advertisers to connect to the world’s best publishers and reach an audience of over 1.5 billion people every month.
Teads’ made-for-mobile ad experiences deliver the best combination of mass reach and brand safety in the market. Teads’ end-to-end platform provides a sustainable advertising ecosystem that respectfully connects brands to consumers. Teads demand-side, sell-side and creative technology delivers effective and engaging advertising experiences for consumers, guaranteed outcomes for brands, and ultimately powers publishers with better monetization solutions to fund quality journalism.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies and publishers through a team of 800+ people in 26 countries.
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations and gender identities.