Descripción de la oferta
At Databricks we work on some of the most complex problems in the big data and analytics space across different verticals.
As a Solutions Architect, you will drive the technical evaluation phase of the sales process. You will be a key technical advisor internally to the sales team and work closely with the product team as an advocate of your customers in the field. You will enable our customers to deliver tangible data-driven business outcomes through the use of our Unified Data Analytics Platform, helping data teams deliver projects in production and integrating our platform in their enterprise Ecosystem. Your work will help our customers innovate faster to solve real-world problems, such as renewable energy and even developing the next generation of medicine.
Our customers are looking for us to lead them through their big data solutions. We work as a team, combining our strengths and areas of knowledge to find solutions for our customers’ biggest challenges. You’ll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while finding solutions for our customers’ biggest challenges.
- As a thought leader in the sphere of big data analytics, you will be seen as an expert on issues of architecture, design, implementation and deployment
- Lead your prospects through understanding, evaluating and adopting Databricks
- Support your customers by authoring reference architectures, how-tos, and demo applications
- Successfully integrate Databricks with 3rd-party applications to support customer architectures
- Engage with the technical community by leading workshops, seminars and meet-ups
- Together with your Account Executive, you will form successful relationships with clients throughout your assigned territory to deliver exceptional technical and business value
- An ability to clearly communicate technical concepts, including presenting and whiteboarding
- A strong track record of working with clients to make them successful
- Ability to design and implement architectures within a public cloud (AWS or Azure)
- Experience with big data technologies such as Apache Spark
- Comfortable writing code in either Python, Scala or Java
- Understanding of customer-facing pre-sales or consulting role with a core strength in either data engineering or data science advantageous
- Medical, dental, vision
- Pension Plan
- Gym reimbursement
- Employee referral bonus program
- Awesome coworkers
- Maternity and paternity plans
Databricks is the data and AI company. Founded by the original creators of Apache Spark™, Delta Lake and MLflow, Databricks simplifies data and AI so data teams can collaborate and innovate faster. More than five thousand organizations worldwide —including Shell, Conde Nast and Regeneron — rely on Databricks as a unified platform for massive-scale data engineering, collaborative data science, full-lifecycle machine learning and business analytics. Venture-backed and headquartered in San Francisco (with offices around the globe) Databricks is on a mission to help data teams solve the world’s toughest problems. To learn more, follow Databricks on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.