Implementation Manager, Stella Connect
Descripción de la oferta
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Tel Aviv, and Prague. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
We’re seeking an Implementation Manager to join our collaborative, customer-centric team responsible for implementing the Stella Connect product. Stella Connect helps customer service agents be happier and higher performing at work and therefore deliver exceptional customer experiences. You will liaise directly with clients to ensure our cloud-based platform is implemented successfully and clients can begin deriving value as soon as possible. You will work cross-collaboratively to onboard and configure implementations for our client base. You will play an integral role in developing processes and shaping the implementation function as we continue to scale.
- Act as the primary point of contact for clients in the implementation process, including facilitating client discovery and integration calls
- Work directly with customers to define project goals and build detailed project plans
- Collaborate with our internal engineering team to understand and accommodate technical resources as part of the implementation
- Implement, configure, and support new and existing clients
- Project manage technical implementations for varying size clients
- Partner with the Client Success Team to ensure client setups and integrations are handled effectively
- Work with both new and existing customers to implement software enhancements and additional functionality
- Document implementation best practices and create resources for internal and external stakeholders
- Act as a trusted advisor and maximize client satisfaction through each implementation project
- Must Speak an additional European Language (Spanish, French, Italian or German)
- 2+ years of professional experience in the implementation of SaaS solutions
- Experience with Zendesk or similar CRM platform
- Experience with webhooks, JSON, APIs, & SFTP
- Excellent project management skills
- Must love multi-tasking
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to work within a team environment, including with remote team members
- Customer focused attitude and motivated to help
- Self-starter and extremely detail-oriented
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws.
For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.