Descripción de la oferta
Imagine a workplace which encourages you to take on responsibility and where your ideas will be heard and implemented. Imagine a fast-paced environment where your performance makes the difference. This is TrustYou!
We are looking for a product designer to join our smart and inspiring team, where you will work together with two of our other designers to create intuitive interfaces that align with user needs and product requirements. The ideal candidate owns their idea from concept to completion, thriving in a dynamic collaborative team, eager to learn both individually and collectively.
What challenges await you?
- Improve the usability of our products by working closely with product managers and other designers to come up with intuitive user interfaces.
- Conduct research to understand your users and run regular tests to validate your designs and assumptions.
- Engage in collaborative exercises (e.g. user story mapping, flow diagrams, design sprints) to generate effective solutions.
- Rely on an iterative design process and be open to constructive criticism, with constant and open communication among the team and with other stakeholders.
- Contribute to our existing design system and advocate for its usage in order to maintain visual consistency across our products.
- Work closely with front-end developers to ensure handover of design assets and proper implementation of your designs.
What do we expect from you?
- At least 4 years of experience in designing user-centric web and mobile applications, with examples to prove it (e.g. case studies, articles, portfolio).
- Advanced knowledge of visual design, with an attention to detail and an ability to create well polished interfaces, from ideation to high-fidelity mockups.
- Familiarity with industry specific patterns and best practices, that help guide your own design decisions.
- Experience conducting user research and usability tests to make data-informed decisions that lead to intuitive and easy to use interfaces.
- Ability to self-organise and manage multiple projects simultaneously, by effectively communicating and prioritising tasks in order to meet deadlines.
- Expertise with well established design tools like Invision, Sketch and Zeplin, which help you build great products in an iterative process.
- Fluency in English.
Skills we also appreciate!
- Information architecture (e.g. navigation schemas & findability)
- Data visualisation patterns and best practices
- Design systems or style guides (e.g. Material UI, Invision DSM)
- Quantitative research design
- Ticket tracking and feature management tools (e.g. Atlassian, Jira)
- Version control tools for collaborative work (e.g. Git).
What do we offer
- A highly international & entrepreneurial environment (e.g. flat hierarchies, short decision paths)
- Excellent onboarding programs
- Spend up to 12 days per year of your working time for your professional & personal development
- Free English Class 25 days of vacation
- One free adventure day
- Fabulous office located in Talent Garden Madrid - car park spaces
- Free snacks and fruit in the office
- Social benefits (e.g. medical health insurance, restaurant and transport ticket)
- Flexible working hours and home office options
TrustYou is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.