Field Marketing Manager - Safety
Descripción de la oferta
At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
We are looking for a highly charged and passionate Field Marketing Manager to build, evangelize, and deliver world-class demand creation and lead development programs for our industry cloud solutions for life sciences. In this role, you will create brand awareness and visibility of our R&D solutions across Europe and develop and execute an integrated marketing plan to support our pipeline goals. The Field Marketing Manager will work closely with sales, market strategists, product marketing, customer success teams in a fast-paced and rapidly growing market.
Remote candidates will be considered.
What You'll Do
- Oversee and drive demand generation and field marketing plans to support Veeva revenue objectives growing existing base and acquiring new customers
- Own strategy, development, budget, and successful execution of targeted marketing plans that include but are not limited to user events, industry tradeshows, partner events, webinars, demand campaigns/nurture programs, executive roundtables, content syndication, social media, etc. If necessary, localize to extend reach or impact.
- Work closely with sales teams to craft account-level marketing plans for top strategic accounts. Ensure effective and efficient two-way communication between Veeva field marketing and sales and SDR teams.
- Understand complex buying/selling processes involving multiple decision-makers
- Measure campaign effectiveness based on appropriate KPIs, present program results to regional and global management
- Work cross-functionally across the marketing organization to oversee the timely execution of demand generation and field marketing plans, aligning with regional and global stakeholders, across the product marketing, digital, PR, customer marketing, operations departments.
- 5+ years experience in field marketing and demand generation for an enterprise software or cloud based solution provider
- Proven ability to build relationships across a number of stakeholders including sales, SDR, customer success, subject matter experts, and product marketing
- Experience in building and executing go-to-market plans and integrated marketing programs, managing program budgets, and reporting
- Understand ing of complex buying/selling processes involving multiple decision-makers
- Hands-on, collaborative, multi-tasker, creative, strategic thinker and analytical
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage multiple priorities and projects at the same time with excellent attention to details
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to excel in a dynamic, fast-paced environment is extremely important
- Excellent team player with a positive attitude and strong sense of ownership
- Experience with sales and marketing automation systems
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Travel 15-25% across Europe
Nice to Have
- Experience with salesforce.com and Pardot preferred
- Life sciences industry experience is a plus
Perks & Benefits
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.