BI (Business Intelligence)
Descripción de la oferta
Life is too short to work for a boring company, so why don’t you join us? We are looking for a Business Intelligence Specialist, with at least 3 years of professional experience, who has a solid technology background, using Databases and Qlik products for bi and big data analysis.
Does that sounds like you?
But first, let’s break the ice!
Who we are & what we do
At Leadtech, we work hard... and play harder! Our mission is to bring forward new business ideas and empower employees to achieve their goals in the online business world.
Since 2009, we have been fostering innovative and creative techniques across many industries, making us pioneers in online project management.
Leadtech is dedicated to constant improvement and inspiring new ideas daily for the world we live in and the future to come.
If you have a creative and innovative mind, Leadtech is looking for you!
Does this still sound like your cup of tea? There’s more
You’re our perfect candidate if you:
- Design, plan and manage of all the BI needs of the company.
- Business intelligence and Business analyst
- Definition and implementation of the reporting processes
- Find innovative solutions to challenging problems
- Diagnose and debug issues in a production environment
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills as well as interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability in a strategic planning & project management
- Strong analytical skills
Your expertise in a nutshell:
- 2+ years experience in Qlik (Sense, Qlikview, NPrinting)
- 3+ years experience in Databases Management (MySQL & PostgreSQL)
- 3+ years experience in data integration (Pentaho Kettle) or similars
- Ability to work well under time constraints and self-learning capabilities
- Experience in business analysis
Extra awesomeness scores points!
- Experience with Python, Knime, R
- Experience with NoSQL databases
- Experience with FireBase, BigQuery
- Statistics experience is a plus!
- Familiarity with API’s
Some of the perks of working with us:
Leadtech offers an exceptional working environment in a dynamic and international team. We invest in people’s development offering the opportunity for continuous training and career growth.
Some of our benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Permanent contract (contrato indefinido)
- Private health insurance
- 25 days of holidays + your birthday off
- Flexible vacation time (no blackout vacation days)
- Flexitime (7 - 09.30h / 16 - 18.30h)
- Free Friday afternoons (7-09:30 - 14-16:30h)
- Free afternoons in August
- Flexibility to work from home 3 days a week
- Team-building activities
- Monthly afterwork
- Free coffee and snacks
- Free fresh fruit
- Nursery tickets
- English courses
- Permanent training
- Games room (nintendo, table tennis, futbolin)
- Terrace at the office
- Innovative approach to all internal processes and businesses
- Work with the latest technologies with extensive career progression opportunities.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
Leadtech is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer, which means we encourage applications from people with different backgrounds, interests, and personal circumstances. Our team welcomes applicants regardless of their race, gender, age, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, and/or disabilities. All we need is your high energy, skills, and willingness to be a part of a great project!
- First step: 15-minute phone interview to get to know you
- Second step: On-site interview with HR and your future manager and director to talk about the position and how we approach work. It includes a brief skill assessment test
- Third step: HR’s timely response regarding the status of your application and/or a second interview
Sounds good? Apply now!
We’re looking forward to meeting you.
Our exceptional office is at the Blue Building in Barcelona, located right on the city's seafront. Besides our stunning views, you’ll enjoy our office perks such as free fruit, snacks and coffee and you’ll be able to take part in our Mario Kart and table tennis competition.
The personal data you provide will be processed in order to manage your candidacy for the corporate selection processes that fit your profile. If you wish, you can exercise your rights of access, rectification or cancellation by writing to our address (Avenida del Maresme, 44-46 08918 Badalona) or to the email address [email protected], attaching to your request a document that can validate your identity.